Jun 9, 2010

In the beginning...

We are plugging away getting papers prepared to submit with our application. In between ballgames, cooking dinner, eating dinner (very imortant to me..HA!), and giving baths we are trying to get all of it done. Spoke with a nearby agency today about our homestudy. We are so excited to get the ball rolling!

I am already dreaming of what our child will be like and look like. Praying for him or her each night along with our other three. It is surreal to think that given the estimated timeline that God could just be beginning to create our child.

It was so precious today at lunch Genna prayed and "please God help our orphan and other orphans". Oh, they melt my heart sometimes! I explained later during the meal that our baby would be just like Delaney was a few months ago and that she could call it our baby already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited for you all! I am praying for you and a new "Bigg" baby! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with!!
Vanessa