Sep 28, 2010

Video you have to take the time to watch

This is a shorter version of a video that was sent to me today on FB. I wish I could have found the full length video.

What a powerful example of life, adoption, and God's perfect plan. Please watch.

I want to make clear though a few things. Not ever adoption happens because a birth mother has the desire to get rid of her child. Many, as most of us know, happen because a mother is incapable due to illness, death, critical circumstances, severe poverty, or they simply are not prepared to take on the role. Whatever the circumstance I commend those who choose to give their child life.

Again please watch and be reminded that God's hand is in every bit of his creation, even those that some mark to be without purpose.

Your hands made me and formed me; Psalm 119:73

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13

No comments: