Oct 14, 2013

They Say I'm A Dreamer

I don't know why I'm ever surprised. Things simply have a way of falling into place and God's blessings seem unending. I'm a dreamer. I am a wishful thinker. I, most often, am the girl with her glass 9/10 full. I rarely dabble in the negative. I see God as an infinite source of strength and love. I stand on the side of hope. 
 
When thoughts or the visions roll through my head and my heart, I am likely to say "sure, if God's willing, it will be", even when it seems impossible. This often seems careless and sometimes it appears as though I'm simply floating the way the wind blows. But I know this is who I was created to be. I know that my thoughts and decisions are tucked carefully each day in prayer and seeking the face of my God, who owns the cattle on a thousand hills and who directs the wind.
 
You see, I find that many things that surprise and bless me today were asked for and sought after in the days and years past. Prayers I didn't even know how to pray, I didn't know what I was asking for or how He would answer. Those are the blessings that my life is wrapped up in today.
 
 
Dear friends keep watch today for the harvest of the prayers and obedience from yesterday.
 
"Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:3-4
~Andrea

 

 

No comments: