Oct 23, 2010

Is It Bill Nye the Science Guy?

I am not sure how you all are spending your Saturday, but at our house Josh is teaching a small course on electricity. This is the kind of fun you get when your dad is an IET.




I am hearing the words volts, wires, current, and electromagnet being used several times. I just hope I don't find my girls trying to rewire the house in the next few days! They love and eat up every minute of time when they get their dad's full attention.
I hope you all are having a great weekend! We have a Deacon's dinner, church meeting, soccer, and electricity class already and it is just a little afternoon on Saturday!
The wait list has been busy this week. Several new families were placed on it, just like us, and many on it have received referrals. It is such a blessing to be a witness to it all. At least six children have been matched this week (through AGCI) with their forever families and a few went to court and were permanently made a part of a family!!! God's plans and provisions never cease to AMAZE me. What a mighty God we serve!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Isn't all this movement so great!! Love it! :) And love the electricity class!

Alison said...

Isn't all this movement so great!! Love it! :) And love the electricity class!