Nov 22, 2011

Tutu much fun!

With the holiday season kicking off this week we have been busy preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas fun.  The girls have been rehearsing for a performance at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony and the community children's concert. They are both really excited. At the lighting they will be all decked out as who's from Dr Seuss's Whoville. I have been busy making costumes and figuring out how to get who hair to stand up!  So much fun!!! (I will DEFINITELY share pics later!!) I made a Christmas tutu for Genna to wear as part of her costume. Very Cindy Lou Who I think!! Grace requested some crazy, funky Christmas pants. Holly leaves, the words Holly & Jolly, and bright Christmas colors adorn her new pants! I am sure all  the Who's will be a sight to see!

Something else exciting happened in the process of making costumes. I shared the tutu photo on fb and had another adoptive mom suggested that I sell them as a fundraiser. (Why didn't I think of that?!!) I already have a couple of orders and can't wait to get more!! So if you would like to order one for your Christmas sweetie you can order through my Paypal link on the right. They are $22.50 with shipping or $20 if local. All profit goes towards our adoption.  ***In the purpose area on Paypal please write your child's waist size, height, and the word tutu. Thanks so much! I can't wait to make some more!!!

~ANDREA

No comments: